Senior Customer Supply Chain Coordinator
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyMultinational in Pharma, Biotech.
Role DescriptionIn this position as Senior Customer Supply Chain Coordinator you will be part of the Supply Chain team that manages all intercompany replenishment and/or supply to third party customers globally for the Global Business Unit. You will report to the Manager Global Customer Service. In this role you will have the responsibility for all operational activities related to the intercompany replenishment and/or supply to 3rd party customers for the assigned region/markets. In addition, continuous improvement related to these activities play a key role.
Responsibilities- End to end Customer Care (point of contact within supply chain for the local supply chain teams, provide visibility on order status and related deliveries (invoices, claims etc.), monitor stock statuses in market and take appropriate actions, coordinate and manage exceptions in supply and financials (stock issues, delays or issues with shipments, payment and credit issues, remaining shelf life, coordination of shared packs)
- Point of contact for orders, pre-registration shipments, registration samples etc.
- Order taking and acceptance (coordinate all relevant documentation necessary is available for shipping, ensure all system blocks are released, assign batch based on agreed rules/requirements, send pro forma invoices is needed, provide document to the bank in case of Letter of Credit and any other activity required to supply to a specific market)
- Interaction with the global 3PL providing all information and documentation needed.
- Report deviations, complaints, claims and related debits and credits via the standard procedures and systems in a timely manner and follow up on root cause analysis and CAPA processes. Ensure the (internal) customer is properly informed during this process.
- Ensure correct set up and maintenance of customer master data, pricing, business partner data, commercial agreements and conditions, trade compliance data and licenses for all responsible data fields.
- Deep understanding of the region/markets, end customers segmentations, route to market, volumes, specifics
- Good understanding of the issues and root causes related to the scope of business
- Drive the process improvements related to the scope of work to ensure efficiency and high quality of the output
- Identifying improvements, prioritize based on impact and complexity and implement the change
- Ability to influence and convince stakeholders and colleagues to accept and adapt the improved way of working
- Share best practices with colleagues in the supply chain team
Requirements- Bachelor degree in the area of Supply Chain, Business Administration, Logistics or similar
- A minimum of five years of related work experience in customer service/supply chain management
- Preferably, previous experience in an international environment within the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
- A strong customer focus and self-starting mentality
- Strong in business process thinking and able to present in a simple and visual manner
- Eager to drive improvement and manage change associated
- Knowledge of import/export documentation/licensing
- Affinity with systems, with significant advantage if worked with Rapid Response and SAP
- Fluency in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Heleen Hillen.