Senior Supply Chain Business Analyst
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyMultinational in Pharma, Biotech.
Role DescriptionIn this role you will be part of the Supply Chain team that manages all intercompany replenishment and/or supply to third party customers globally for the Global Business Unit. You will have the responsibility for providing system support related to all systems used in the supply chain team, with a main focus on SAP (supply chain transactions), Rapid Response from Kinaxis (supply chain management and IBP) and Vistex (contract management). Because of the phase of organizational change of the company, an additional focus will be on continuous improvement for the systems/processes within the supply chain team.
Responsibilities- Key user for the progams called SHIFT and SCCore to drive unified systems and processes across the entire supply chain and manufacturing operation for the organization worldwide
- Problem solving related to system issues and first point of contact for users within the Supply Chain team
- Point of contact to the central systems solutions team to drive technical system enhancements, tracking progress
- Design and build all relevant reports to monitor the operational performance of the supply processes
- Design and build a dashboard with the main KPI’s
- Support and build all relevant analytics to identify improvement opportunities and track improvement progress
- Bring expertise to supply chain organizational and process design
- Support in the deployment of global supply chain programs like SHIFT and SCCore
- Support the changes by bringing strong change management capabilities to the operational supply chain team
- Ensure SOP and training materials are up to date and based on global guidance provided, support the team with individual or class room training if relevant
Requirements- Bachelor degree in the area of Supply Chain, Business Administration, Logistics, IT or similar
- A minimum of five years experience in a similar business analyst position
- Preferably, previous experience within the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
- Strong experience with ERP systems, strong preference if worked with Rapid Response and SAP
- Experienced in dashboards/KPI's, reports and analytics
- Strong in business process thinking and able to present in a simple and visual manner
- Eager to drive improvement and manage associated change
- Ambitious, quick in learning and adapting
- Fluent in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Heleen Hillen.