Freelance Qualified Person / Temporary / Brussels region / Biopharma
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest Belgium.
The CompanyVery interesting client who is leading in human therapeutics company in the biopharma industry. They are dedicated to improve people’s lives and develop medicines.
Role DescriptionAs QA/QP specialist you will be responsible for the daily oversight and guidance to the colleagues of the Production site to in regards with Quality Policies and Procedures. This role is for the period of one year, with the possibility of prospects for a permanent role.
Responsibilities- Disposition batches labeled and packaged
- Handle Non Conformances and CAPA’s mainly as initiator or QA-contact. Lead and assist in various investigations as needed
- Own, review and approve SOP’s
- Handle change control records mainly as assessor or as QA contact
- Partner with Production staff in performing risk analysis and the establishment of quality limits and requirements
- Perform GMP compliance checks in production
- Assist in development and delivery of GMP training activities for QA- and production staff
Requirements- MSc. Industrial Pharmacy ; QP qualified (Belgian regulations)
- Years of experience in (bio)pharmaceutical production environment
- 10+ years of related professional experience Relevant experience in dealing with Non Conformances and Change Control records
- Sound knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice and Good Distribution Practice
- Customer oriented and service minded
- Good problem solving skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Laura Hoekstra.