Design Project Manager
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
Role DescriptionAs Project Manager you orchestrate and realize design delivery management; i.e. scope, plan and manage the execution of project and/or program activities, to realize the respective commitments and Design objectives. You work closely with the Design Business Partner, the designers within the program delivery team and other stakeholders in- and outside the organization.
Responsibilities• Clarify and align project goals, create comprehensive project plans, get stakeholder buy-in
• Organize the resources to be used and specify the quality standard in the processes
• Manage the project execution towards the timely realization of the agreed deliverables
• Work in a structured and methodical way, utilizing company standard processes and toolset
• Ensure successful collaboration and proactive communication with the team and stakeholders
• Secure transparency and predictability on the progress and outcome of a project in all its metrics
• Contribute to team performance and capability development processes
Requirements• Bachelor/Master’s degree in relevant discipline
• Typically, 5+ years of relevant working experience, owning/leading projects from idea through implementation with evidence of business impact
• Profound know-how of project management knowledge areas and processes. Preferably Project Manager Professional (PMP) or similar certified
• A strong performance track. Learning agility present: smart, fast learner, impact through teamwork and a strong dose of self-reflection. Able to deal with complexity and develop and realize the winning plan. A high drive for personal development
• Key functional competences include the 10 Project Management Institute® knowledge areas, plus change and lean management
• Key behavioral competences include business insight, balances stakeholders, directs work, ensures accountability, builds effective Teams and nimble learning
• A strong affinity or interest in design, and a passion for organization, performance and continuous improvement
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Robin Hiariej.