(Senior) Planner Materials Planning
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyBe part of Global Planning, Large Molecule API platform, an award-winning Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain team. The Global Material Requirements Planning team is responsible for the replenishment of raw materials essential for our production of biopharmaceutical products for our patients. The Material planning team leads the inventory management of raw material while optimizing Slow Moving and Obsolete (SLOB) values, to best of class performance for the pharmaceutical industry for the platform of Large Molecule API.
Role DescriptionThe Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) Senior Planner/Buyer will ultimately be responsible for co-ordination and execution of all activities related to the planning and procurement of raw materials and components, converting the output of the Master Production Schedule (MPS) and the Detailed Schedule (DS) into material requirements to ensure availability of the right quantity of components to the production lines when needed. Communicating the plan to the different suppliers within the agreed lead times. Be an integral part of a team which optimizes the flow of materials, while considering the plants warehouse capacity and inventory targets in order to eliminate potential disruptions in the storage, storage costs and avoiding material scrap (SLOB) both at site level which rolls up to API Large Molecule Platform Level.
Responsibilities• Execute the development, maintenance, communication and publication of the Materials Requirements Plans (MRP) to ensure that patient / customer requirements are met.
• Maintain Raw Materials and Components inventories within our goal, while minimizing excess, obsolete and expired materials. Contribute to the global balancing of Materials and Components within Global Planning, ensuring efficient and effective procurement & inventory practices and optimizing the balance between quality, service, reliability and cost.
• Ensure that all material delivery schedules are communicated to the suppliers on time in order to meet plan requirements.
• Partner with Global Procurement to drive Supplier performance improvement including quality and on-time delivery in line with MPS.
• Tracks and reports site / platform level supplier service performance, communicating the information to the relevant parties.
• Interfaces with Quality and Warehouse staff regarding rejected / defective materials, making the necessary physical arrangements with the supplier to ensure a prompt return of goods or disposal.
• Focuses and encourages continuous improvements (CI) of the process supported.
• Supports material and component Phase in and Phase Out processes.
Requirements• Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management or other related Business discipline is essential.
• Must have 2 to 5 years relevant Supply Chain Management experience (Planning, Logistics or Manufacturing)
• Experience in Planning/Purchasing in a multi-national environment.
• Experience in Pharmaceutical and/or Biopharmaceutical industry preferable.
• Experience in the use of SAP is preferred.
• Supply Chain Certification is preferred e.g. APICS.
• Lean Certification is desirable.
Other information• Demonstrate the drive, eagerness and capabilities to be successful in this role with a view to developing and progressing to leadership level within Johnson & Johnson.
• Development of an efficient and effective Material planning supply chain management processes and systems.
• Customer focused ensuring that customer requirements are clearly planned for and communicated within the organization.
• Results driven, while ensuring the optimization and efficient use of Janssen resources.
• Contribute to the innovation and continuous improvement within Janssen.
• Collaborative and cross-functional with all other departments within the company and to align across JSC and other J&J organizations.
• Ensure department and personnel goals and objectives are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
• Ensure a high level of integrity and implementation of Credo-based actions.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Cees Roffelsen.