Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM)
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
-The role reports to the CRM&Analytics Manager RBWM HBCN. The role has direct responsibility for ensuring the delivery of an effective Customer Relationship Management (CRM) function and high quality analytical output. The role holder is responsible for driving enhancements to the customer experience and delivering increased sales, retention and deepening of the customer relationship.
-The role is responsible for the management of all customer information and provision of analytical support for customer initiatives (e.g. campaigns) and to support all RBWM activities in areas of Proposition and Product Management. -The individual is also expected to identify key trends that arise from the analysis of customer data and work with other areas in CVM to ensure they are planned into BAU activity where appropriate.
-The role is also accountable for driving additional activity based on customer information to enhance the customer experience in conjunction with the Heads of Customer Experience and Customer Relations. This encompasses but is not limited to developing scripts, cutting lists and allocating leads to the most appropriate channel, where this has not been covered by the Region.
-Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
• Minimum of 1 year proven and progressive marketing/CRM/Analytics experience or equivalent.
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, related field or equivalent experience.
• Strong knowledge of the customer service concept and its impact on customer relationships.
• Proven track record of communicating effectively within the organization and with customer groups.
• Strong managerial, analytical, communications, lateral thinking, influencing and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment and effectively communicate across various business lines at different levels within the organization.
• Knowledge of the organization and its products, processes and pertinent regulations affecting their delivery.
• Strong ability to credibly interact with senior management.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. HSBCAXS/HC/*
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited