Role Title: Lead Business Analyst
Business: CMB GTRF
Role Purpose / Description:
Responsibilities will include some or all of the following:
• Capturing, analysing and documenting of business process (including IT processes)
• Designing of solutions or change interventions
• Managing change activities which can include diverse tasks such as timeline planning to stakeholder engagement
• Devising change interventions such as training and communication
• Managing the tracking and documenting progress and managing status reporting
• Implementing solutions
• Managing support staff, ensuring resources are utilised effectively and resource supply meets demand.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
Business Analyst Requirements:
• A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
• Banking domain in trade import / export and supply chain is an advantage
• A minimum of 8 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• A track record of following through on commitments.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
• A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC’s global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi’an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Some careers grow faster than others
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.