Role Title: Associate Software Engineer II
Business: IT COO
Role Purpose / Description
Business Administration & Operational support will participate in business activities, supporting Senior Managers with BAU & non-BAU reports, work pieces such as training data consolidation, user requirement collection, cooperation with different business unit and external traing vendor, public affairs preparation and documentation.
• Porduce center wise support to facilitate the decision making from senior manager's perspective.
• Assisting with execution of business initiatives
• Support the development and monitoring internal governance activities, public affairs
• Consolidate the internal training demand and liaise the external training resource
• Providing solutions to fix the known-known or potential problem
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
• Communication and cooperation: Skillful at communicating with different parties, internal and external
• Strong decumentation skill
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC’s global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi’an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Some careers grow faster than others
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.