Job Description - Payment Services Associate - Hang Seng Bank (HK) (0000CEH6)
Payment Services Associate - Hang Seng Bank (HK) : 0000CEH6
A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Payment Services Associate / Team Leader
Hang Seng’s Operations is a team of experienced banking operations professionals who strives for delivering time-to-market, efficient and world-class processing services to customers, corporations, financial institutions and internal units.
Hang Seng's Payment Services is a team of experienced operations professionals who strive for delivering effective, efficient and world-class standard payment services to personal customers, corporations, financial institutions and internal units.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Payment Services Associate / Team Leader.
- Provide effective payment services to internal/external customers on remittance, fund transfer, HSBCnet, autopay and electronic bill payment as well as WOLF screening
- Collaborate with Global Liquidity & Cash Management (GLCM) to enhance operational efficiency through implementation of process improvement, system automation and migration projects
- Collaborate with Global Services Centre (GSC) and vendors to monitor their performance
- Assist Section Head/Department Head to manage daily operations in compliance with the Group standards, established procedures and guidelines, regulatory requirements, service pledge and industry cut-off time
- Minimum of 2 - 10 years’ experience in remittance, fund transfer, autopay, HSBCnet and EBPP operation as well as WOLF screening
- University degree in Banking, Business Administration or a related discipline
- Familiar with banking systems such as GPS, HSBCnet, APS, EBPP, OBS & WOLF
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, and sound knowledge of PC application software
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Kowloon-Kowloon Bay
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 10-Jan-2019, 14:46:41
: 28-Feb-2019, 23:59:00