Job Description - AVP Fund Services Operations (0000CDXS)
AVP Fund Services Operations : 0000CDXS
AVP Fund Services Operations – HSBC Securities Services
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Offering a diverse range of skills and jurisdictional experience across the full range of countries and territories in which our businesses operate.
We are now inviting qualified individuals to join the team in this specific role.
• Analyse existing and proposed legislation, regulatory announcements, industry practices including company’s policy and helps businesses develop and implement procedures to meet these requirements.
• Validate control processes to ensure compliance with laws, rules and regulations
- Manage, direct and control the day-to-day operations within the unit such as fund compliance monitoring and deliver the first class services to clients.
- Ensure an effective Operational Risk Management framework is in place to reduce the level of operational risk losses and to protect the company from foreseeable future losses.
- Ensure an optimum level of fund compliance efficiency with the company’s policy and local regulator at all times.
- Assists in responding to reports issued by regulators or auditors
- Relevant experience working in financial services (preferably compliance monitoring)
- Good knowledge of the rules & regulations of Securities and Exchange Commission
- General awareness of applicable local law and company’s policy
- Ability to analyse existing & proposed rules enabling the units to be in compliance with as well as to determine impact and recommend appropriate response
- Strong communication skills and administrative skills
- Interpersonal, analytical skills and back ground on project management is a plus
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work under pressure and within tight timelines
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong work ethic
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
: Asia Pacific-Thailand-Bangkok-Thailand
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 10-Jan-2019, 11:29:56