Job Description - GTRF Products Manager - Hang Seng Bank (HK) (0000CEFF)
GTRF Products Manager - Hang Seng Bank (HK) : 0000CEFF
A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
GTRF Products Manager
Commercial Banking - Global Trade and Receivables Finance
Hang Seng's Global Trade and Receivables Finance is one of the most experienced providers of international trade services in Hong Kong. As a preferred trade business partner for corporate customers, we provide a broad spectrum of customized trade & factoring solutions in mitigating trade risks, improving the cash flow, thus giving our customers assurance and flexibility. Our solid foundation and the wealth of experience in the provision of trade services can provide corporate customers the best opportunities to grow and a peace of mind.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as GTRF Products Manager (Global Trade and Receivables Finance).
- Manage and grow existing and to drive the development of new products / propositions supported by robust analysis of the portfolio and targeted segments
- Formulate and launch trade product, service and marketing initiatives that enhance business revenue, customer value and raise brand awareness and equity across Corporate and Commercial markets (including SME).
- Perform product due diligence, product approval, product management and customer information analysis to identify business opportunities.
- Keep abreast of market trends/ competitors’ activities and make recommendations to fill up product / service gaps and enhance competitive strengths.
- Launch customer acquisition and retention propositions to achieve growth in business and our market share
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in project, proposition management or commercial lending, preferably with knowledge in trade finance
- Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- A good team player, able to work under pressure and meet tight schedules
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
: Trade Services/Trade Financing
: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Kowloon-Kowloon Bay
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 10-Jan-2019, 10:35:19
: 28-Feb-2019, 23:59:00