Job Description - Cards and Loans Operations Associate - Hang Seng Bank (HK) (0000CEF6)
Cards and Loans Operations Associate - Hang Seng Bank (HK) : 0000CEF6
A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Cards and Loans Operations Associate
Cards and Loans Operations
Hang Seng's Business Services is a team of experienced banking operations professionals who strive for delivering time-to-market, efficient and world-class processing services to customers, corporations, financial institutions and internal units.
Cards Operations, support the distribution of cards, account maintenance and merchant operations
Should you join our Business Services, you will focus on delivering excellent services through teaming up with fellow colleagues, business partners and Group Services Centers. You will work closely with our branch staff, relationship managers, product owners and IT teams. You will be developed with skills and mindset for process ownership, quality and risk management, high performance coaching, adaptive operating model and effective cost management.
We are currently seeking multiple high caliber professionals to join our department as Cards and Loans Operations Associate.
- Work with business and offshore teams to ensure performance levels continually meet or exceed agreed quality standards
- Monitor different SLAs and ensure service standard is achieved
- Assist supervisor to perform daily operations and control; and management information reporting
- Handle internal and external customer’s enquiries
- Is accountable for the effective use of controls to ensure operational risk within agreed limits
- Implement/Support projects as a Subject Matter Expert for new product/service, process improvement and migration projects as applicable to improve overall operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Escalate all issues with operational effectiveness in a timely and appropriate manner
- University graduate in related disciplines preferred
- Relevant experience in an operations environment including a knowledge of 3 years operational workflows and associated operational controls
- Experience in the cards and/or unsecured personal loans operation required
- Strong service and operation orientation, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with good knowledge of MS office applications
- Be able to work under pressure and deliver results within tight schedule
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Kowloon-Kowloon Bay
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 10-Jan-2019, 09:32:29
: 28-Feb-2019, 23:59:00