Job Description - Business Financial Crime Risk Manager (Surveillance) - Hang Seng Bank (HK) (0000CEF2)
Business Financial Crime Risk Manager (Surveillance) - Hang Seng Bank (HK) : 0000CEF2
A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Business Financial Crime Risk Manager
Commercial Banking – CMB Chief Operating Officer’s Office
Hang Seng’s Commercial Banking (CMB) business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Business Financial Crime Risk Manager
- Implementation and application of the Surveillance Actionable Intelligence and local platform including deployment of respective risk triggers (from identified risk typologies), sensitive to local nuances so as to identify and mitigate financial crime risks ;
- Implement appropriate de-risking initiatives to ensure acceptable financial crime and reputational risk at the Bank ;
- Oversight of country Transaction Monitoring (TM) including engagement with Financial Crime Threat Mitigation (FCTM) to address identified data quality issues, assessment of TM coverage across CMB customers, products and channels, resolution/risk assessment of coverage gaps, influencing and outcome management ;
- Align with group blueprint to have regular engagement with Global and Regional Teams for TM related initiatives.
- University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications.
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in banking industry with good knowledge of transactional banking or transactional monitoring on AML/Sanction. Business exposure in corporate banking is definitely an advantage.
- Track experience in deploying new platform/TM methodology is an advantage.
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, with excellence in project and time management.
- Great sense of ownership and clear mindset to ensure efficient and effective processes
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills, plus ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
Candidates with less experience may be considered as Assistant Business Financial Crime Risk Manager
: Commercial Banking
: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Hong Kong Island-Central
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 10-Jan-2019, 09:18:02
: 28-Feb-2019, 23:59:00