Supply Chain Planner
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
Role DescriptionIn this role as Supply Chain Planner you will get the opportunity to work in an international organization with the responsibility for supply chain planning. This while working closely with the business, suppliers and third parties in Europe. In addition, this role will require you to actively participate in/lead projects to professionalize and improve existing supply chain processes.
ResponsibilitiesIn this role as Supply Chain Planner the responsibilities include:
- Supply planning on the basis of forecasts and purchase plans
- Responsibility for demand forecasting and market analysis
- Inventory management and inventory analysis
- Supplier management
- Management of CMO (contract manufacturing organization)
- Maintaining compliancy with GDP/GMP
- Updating/maintaining the ERP system
- Leading projects professionalize/improve supply chain processes
Requirements- Bachelor degree in the area of Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Administration or similar
- A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in a supply chain planning position
- Preferably, previous experience of supply chain in the pharmaceutical industry
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and ERP
- Fluency in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Heleen Hillen.