Supply Chain Analyst
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices organisation, based in Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest Belgium.
Role DescriptionIn this role as Supply Chain Analyst you will be responsible for the understanding of demand changes and the translation of these changes into a short and long term supply planning. Furthermore, you will collaborate with manufacturing and third party suppliers to ensure the execution. In addition, an important focus of this role is the analysis of supply chain data to improve the supply chain performance in the organization.
ResponsibilitiesIn this role as Supply Chain Analyst your responsibilities include:
- Identification of demand changes and converting this into a short and long term supply planning
- Collaboration with manufacturing and third party suppliers to ensure the execution of the short and long term supply planning
- Order management (placements and follow up)
- Coordination of inbound activities with warehousing
- Monitoring supply chain performance and responsibility for the adjustment of inventory between order-to-cash and warehousing systems for identified root causes
- Analysis of supply chain data/metrics to improve the supply chain performance in the organization
Requirements- Bachelor degree in the area of Supply Chain, Business Administration, Logistics or similar
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience in Supply Chain Management
- A good understanding of Supply Planning, Inventory Management and Demand Management
- Preferably, an APICS certification
- Strong analytical skills and the mindset to accelerate process improvements
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and a good understanding of ERP (preferably JDE or SAP FIT)
- Fluent in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Heleen Hillen.