Global Demand Planner
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
Role DescriptionIn this role as Global Demand Planner you will be responsible for the demand planning of different SKU’s, product groups and European countries. You will coordinate the demand activities in several European countries and production sites.
ResponsibilitiesIn this role as Global Demand Planner your responsibilities include:
- Demand planning for different SKU’s, product groups and European countries
- Point of contact for production sites and supply chain management team
- Coordination of supply issues in combination with S&OP and customer service
- Participation in S&OP cycle and communication with other business segments in the other European countries
- Maintaining targets for finished goods across the European region
- Coordination of logistics preparation/execution for launches/implementation changes
Requirements- Bachelor degree in the area of Supply Chain, Business Administration or similar
- A minimum of two years of work experience, preferably with demand planning
- Preferably, previous work experience in the pharmaceutical or FMCG industry
- A good understanding of forecasting tools, SAP APO and MS Excel
- Fluency in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Heleen Hillen.