SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyWe are proud to be known for our extremely reliable delivery of medicines to our patients. We are one of the biggest biotech pharmaceutical companies that develops and introduces more and more new medicines to serve patients all over the world. In combination with our primary focus on affordable healthcare, we are constantly improving our production systems & processes. Our manufacturing environment is growing in a fast pace in terms of production volumes, -variability and complexity.
Role DescriptionYou will work with cross functional teams in research, process development, and manufacturing in developing best-in-class system or process modifications.
Support the operational business units in continuous improvements initiatives and ensuring delivery of reliable and efficient manufacturing processes
Responsibilities- You will lead the team during detailed engineering, construction and commissioning
- Use your expertise to advise about advanced engineering techniques to enable Operational Excellence to support
- Lead different projects
- You are accountable for the preparation & delivery of project related engineering documents by the process team from conceptual design to construction and commissioning
- Make sure that the engineering standards are applied
Requirements- Master’s degree in engineering, science or related technological field of equivalent combination of education and experience
- 7+ years of work experience in operations / manufacturing environment
- A technical background in automation, electrical or other and actual knowledge regarding this
- GMP experience
- Good communication skills in English
- Experience with packaging equipment
- Experience with continues improvement and agile
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.