Summer Internship - Finance (Capital markets, Product Control) – Warsaw 2019-19004762
Description Citibank Europe provides services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. Citi Service Center Poland employs over 4000 highly qualified staff in two locations: Warsaw and Olsztyn. Currently we provide services to over 96 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, both Americas and Australia.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
The internship begins in July with 2-days Orientation Days - volunteering trip and training of essential skills as well as comprehensive orientation to Citi’s culture. Afterwards, participants join their individual team to work on their business assignments for about 11 weeks.
Your time here will look something like this...
During the Summer Internship in Finance you will be exposed to a variety of roles to help you understand the business and to build your portfolio of financial and business skills. Within the Financial sector you will have the possibility to work in one of the following business areas: Markets &Security Services, Product Control, Financial Department, Citi Private Bank Business Services, Treasury and Trade Solutions and other.
The biggest area, Markets & Security Services is tasked with: valuation of foreign investment and pension funds and recording transactions concluded by Fund Managers, reconciliation of accounting positions with the depositories’ registers, recording Corporate Actions (such as bonuses, dividends, mergers, subscription rights), fiduciary and Middle Office operations (settlement of transactions between Prime brokers and depositories).
What can you expect from the program…
- Possibility to gain globally appreciated work experience
- We will help you develop yourself
- Constant support from your assigned buddy
- Contract of employment - competitive monthly salary
- Attractive benefits, including health care and Multisport
- Possibility to continue your career with Citi after the program
Qualifications We want to hear from you if...
- You are available for full-time during the summer time
- You are at least a second year student by June 2019; fields of study: Economics/Finance/ Banking or related
- You have very good command of English (Minimum B2 level)
- You demonstrate clear professional interest
- You possess solid analytical abilities and are able to work under pressure on multiple tasks.
- You have a strong academic record, you are proactive and self-motivated individual, willing to take responsibility, enjoy new challenges and adapt to change
- You thrive in a team environment, able to cooperate with others to achieve our goals
- You are willing to learn and develop
Please remember to include a CV in English in your application.
If you are particularly interested in a specific area, you can add it in a comment while attaching your CV to the application, in the “Comments about the file” section (Your preference will be taken into consideration).
Join us and apply now!
You are also kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: “I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883).