Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive to manage the overall sales strategies and results for Qatar Airways to be based in Paris. This will include generating passenger review in the assigned area and surpassing the allocated targets. You will also protect existing business and constantly exploit new opportunities. You will also create maximum awareness of Qatar Airways products and services.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Planning and strategies selling activities for the assigned areas to ensure optimum revenues for QR, as established by Sales Management.
- Effectively managing accounts and key customers and effectively planning sales calls, submitting sales call plans sales reports and updating the accounts about QR products and services
- Negotiating contracts with Trade Travel accounts and Corporate Accounts and recommending actions accordingly
- Recommend marketing actions with Trade accounts
- Carrying out revenue performance meetings with leisure customers
- Researching and reporting other airline schedules/practices/fares, events and other potential QR concerns and recommending corrective action
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Four years of job-related experience with exposure to airline sales or equivalent
- A working knowledge of industry trends and customer requirements
- Marketing and Digital knowledge is required
- Ability to meet and exceed demanding sales targets
- Strong desire and motivation to succeed in a fast growing and dynamic environment
- Strong and established relationships with decisions makers and influencers within key Leisure businesses would be beneficial
- Fluent (written and spoken) in English and French
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV