Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About the Job::
You will support the Sales / Country Manager from an office base and responsible for managing and developing relationships with Qatar Airways' Corporate and Leisure customers. Engaging in a day to day working with Sales Team and interfacing with various other departments within QR. Accountable for keeping the accounts updated for audit purposes and database records. Assists the team in maximizing revenue contribution to exceed revenue targets.
The roles and responsibilities
- Monitor and analyse sales and performance of customers(travel agents & corporate accounts), identifying and addressing shortfalls, and formulating solutions with account manager.
- Responsible for ensuring full administration support is delivered to Sales Executives through Head Office, Customer Relations and Marketing.
- Coordinate and support all contract processes with Sale Executives.
- Provide effective, proactive communication of all sales and marketing activities and pricing initiatives to sales teams and customers to ensure that Qatar Airways maintains a high profile and presence in the market.
- Fully supports Sales Executives to create and implement marketing and incentive schemes to drive incremental business.
- Arrange to coordination of seminar, trade fairs and forums as required by the Sales Manager.
- Ensure customer details are kept up to date in all databases.
- Deal with special requests for customers, logging all request and actions on Customer Profiles.
- Deal with Customer Relations and refund issues where required while routinely updating Sales Executives.
You will hold a relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade Qualification.
You will have adequate knowledge and hands on experience in Sales & tourism. You will display good communications and organisational skills.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Airline Sales/Marketing
- Interpreting and analyzing revenue data
- Budget management
- Good customers service skills internal and external
- Good telephone etiquette
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good verbal and written communication(English & French)
- Good interpersonal & excellent relationship building skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Good commercial awareness/business acumen
- Data analysis and ability to articulate to external customers
Please note we are looking for candidates who can speak French. If you do, please make sure to mention this in the column where we have asked for a brief about yourself.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport