Hamad International Airport
Hamad International Airport (HIA) is the hub for the rapidly expanding international Qatar Airways network. Open 24/7 and located just five km from Doha's city centre, the airport is used by more than 35 regional and international airlines. It is also home to the world’s only terminal dedicated to Qatar Airways First and Business Class passengers.
About the role:
You will be responsible for the distribution, coordination and administration of uniforms and related functions for Hamad International Airport as per company standards and in line with policy and procedures. You will be responsible for managing the procurement process from the vendor selection and allocation through to product to delivery.
Other accountabilities include :
- Manage issuance of uniform for all HIA staff in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage and coordinate the inventory between vendor and HIA stores.
- Organise multiple uniform related projects such as uniform stock inventory, department budget, purchase order forecast and vendor selection and scouting by prioritizing them according to department requirements and HIA strategy, ensure all financial and operational aspects are considered prior to requesting approvals.
- Ensure that priority examination and inspection of material is performed in order to maintain high quality standards as set by the department.
- Liaise with tailor to ensure correct alterations/modifications are communicated properly for perfect execution.
- Ensure all uniform items issued to HIA staff is as per the set standards in terms of quality, fittings, fabrics, trims and stitching.
- Coordinate between staff/departments and laundry service provider for any issues.
About you ::
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Experienced - minimum 4 years of relevant job related experience
Job Specific Skills:
- Strong communications skills (including good written and spoken English)
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport
4. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)