Hamad International Airport
Hamad International Airport (HIA) is the hub for the rapidly expanding international Qatar Airways network. Open 24/7 and located just five km from Doha's city centre, the airport is used by more than 35 regional and international airlines. It is also home to the world’s only terminal dedicated to Qatar Airways First and Business Class passengers.
About your job ::
In this role you will be part of a team engaged in Data center, server management. This Job Profile mandates to come on Shifts 24/7 on rotation basis. You will be responsible for Installation, Upgrade, Monitor and Support Servers, Storage and backup Devices. You will identifies and fix security risks, threats and vulnerabilities of systems and develop, design and implement new technology initiatives. You will lead a team of service support covering Data centers, Servers, Storage, and Backup.
Key accountabilities include
- High Availability and Clustering of Hardware.
- Hyper-V, VMware, Citrix, Windows Servers, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, HP UNIX
- Microsoft Core technologies such as Active Directory/Group Policy; Office Communicator.
- Experience with SAN/NAS and other network connected storage technologies EMC/IBM/HP/Huawei
- Install/Upgrade and Manage anti-virus products, Patch management pro-actively to safeguard the company data from possible virus threats and vulnerabilities.
- The procurement, registering, tracking and maintenance of assets fulfilling full life cycle management.
- For system failures provide technical support of IT Infrastructure and other products ensuring reduced down time to the business.
- Ensure Process and Procedures are followed as per ITIL standards.
- Develop and Maintain procedures, processes and knowledge base, for supporting issue resolution.
- Ensure system stability resulting in accurate, timely and efficient solutions as per SLA.
- Co-ordination of Vendors & External Support Agencies.
- Publishing Daily, Weekly & Monthly Reports
- Mentoring and training support staff, supervising the team activities and update their performance
About You ::
- Graduate in Computer / Engineering / Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of job-related experience required.
- MCSE & ITIL V3 Certification (Foundation course).
- Experienced Tier 2 and above Data Centre Operations.
- Experienced been working in 24x365 Large Enterprise environment
- Knowledge on Cloud Platforms (AWS,Azure) will be an advantage
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport