Quality Assurance Manager / Nijmegen region / Temporary / min. 5 years experience
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Utrecht Netherlands.
The CompanyAs a pharmaceutical company this companies goal is to deliver innovative and life-changing drugs for patients. With offices worldwide this company is a well known player within the industry. Our client is currently working on cures for a wide variety of diseases, including leukemia and cancer. Within this organization you will be able to contribute to this mission by amplifying the quality assurance team.
Role DescriptionAs the QA Manager you will be supporting in the implementation and execution of the quality assurance division for a period of 8 months. You will be doing this by managing and organizing all the team members and their tasks. You will be responsible for the QMS and in addition you will be held accountable for the quality and compliance of both the manufacturing and the distribution. For this roll we are looking for a real decision maker who is able to be determinate regarding the quality, safety and purity of our products.
ResponsibilitiesAmong other things:
- Managing and coaching the quality assurance team of 14 team members
- Ensuring the quality of the performed audits, batch reviews and the end product
- Streamlining the Quality Management System
- Conducting risk assessments
- Result-oriented managing complications
- Securing the abidance of the GMP and GDP standards
Requirements- A BSc in a technical or scientific discipline
- At least 5 years of experience within the QA of a pharmaceutical company
- Knowledge of current GMP and GDP standards
- Experience in performing audits, reviewing batch records, complaint management and change control
- At least 3 years of experience as a team leader or manager
- Skills in project management, compliance and budget control
Other informationFor this function we are looking for a real people-oriented manager. The ability to bring out the best in people and strengthening the team work within the department is a must skill. If you identify yourself in this position and meet the above requirements, please don't hesitate to contact us!
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Ria Bos.