Fund Accounting Lead Analyst-19005293
About Citi Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities. Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all. Responsibilities:
- Manage Fund Accounting project implementations ranging in complexity from moderate to complex
- Facilitation of contract negotiation, transmission establishment, profile setup, fund and/or account opening, customer training, custom development and product negotiation
- Determine key objectives, milestones, time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project
- Confer with clients on solution, offer beneficial alternatives, and act as trusted advisor
- Develop, review and communicate project plan(s) to peers and senior management
- Engage with project staff and stakeholders to outline project plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority
- Direct and coordinate activities of project stakeholders to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed standards
- Track, follow up and support all requests through to completion, advising all involved parties when a request is complete.
- Comply with all audit, regulatory and compliance directives.
- Proactively identify/manage operational risk
- Implement best practice processes and controls to achieve high quality output and exceptional service delivery
- Drive partnership with other functional areas
- Drive leadership and ownership in seeking solutions when crisis situations arise
- Facilitate the completion of customer surveys and post implementation reviews with business partners.
- Continuously seek to identify opportunities for efficiency and control improvements in the process, and implement such improvements whenever possible.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent project management experience
- Minimum 5 years business experience in Financial Services
- Minimum 3 years Fund Accounting project experience
- Proven track record for delivering and managing complex project / programs with a positive outcome for both the client and the firm
- Experience developing and delivering operational strategic initiatives
- Demonstrated leadership and initiative with ability to take charge and accomplish tasks in a fast paced, large global firm
- Demonstrated securities product and industry knowledge
- Ability to establish and build trust with client and senior leadership throughout the business
- Ability to work effectively and independently
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to a changing work environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with multiple audiences in mind
- Ability to effectively manage multiple internal and external relationships and projects
- Ability to organize people and assign tasks to achieve the highest productivity
EEO Statement: Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Pay Transparency: Citi won’t discriminate against anyone for discussing pay, but those with access to pay data in their work can’t disclose it unless responding to complaints/investigations or legal requirements.