To drive sales origination, deepen wallet share, grow deal pipeline, and expand revenue opportunities for a portfolio of large corporate clients. Solution Sales focuses on delivering TTS solutions for complex global clients and managing –end to end- a GSG client portfolio.
- Local responsibility to grow TTS revenues for a specific portfolio of clients, with additional focus on client retention and satisfaction.
- Achieve portfolio revenue growth targets via building a robust pipeline and spearheading deal origination.
- Ensure consistent, professional delivery of all Solution Sales disciplines, including account planning, call reporting, lead generation, pipeline management, implementation acceleration, and regular TTS relationship reviews.
- Work closely with the NA / Cross Regional Product Sales, Client Delivery, and Product Management.
- Partner directly with clients to launch high-profile, time-sensitive projects and deals pertinent to furthering the TTS relationship.
- Cultivate relationship with counterparts in the Corporate Bank to drive TTS sales origination and cross-sell opportunities.
Delivering the vast TTS product suite via a strategic approach, while developing relationships with key decision makers in the Technology, Media & Telecommunications, Branded Consumer and Agribusiness segment.
- A highly motivated individual seeking a role in Sales Management, aimed at driving global / regional revenues with a portfolio of GSG customers.
- The individual should have a financial sales background, preferably within Treasury & Trade Solutions, and be customer focused, able to operate effectively with multiple levels of the client organization.
- 4+ years of experience in Treasury & Trade Solutions.
- Strong and demonstrated TTS product knowledge.
- Ability to manage in a matrix environment.
- Able to drive thought leadership with clients.
- Good credit and risk management skills desirable.
- BS / BA Degree Required/MBA Preferred.
- Fluent in English / Spanish - Advanced Level
- Strong client-facing experience.
- Cash management, trade, and/or treasury operations experience preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a metrics-driven environment.
- Desire to operate in fast-paced, high-expectation organization.
- Forward looking strategic thinker with good judgment and an understanding of client sales dynamics.
- Creative, innovative, high energy with strong initiative.
- Strong execution skills and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Committed, trusted team player.
|Location:||Mexico Ciudad de Mexico|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.