Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
Citi Markets – Financial Resources Management
The management of capital, liquidity, collateral and balance sheet is a key area of focus for senior management, recognized as being among the most significant challenges currently faced by the banking sector. As a firm, our ability to effectively lead our businesses in these areas will be a significant determinant of our future competitiveness.
Financial Resources Management (FRM) provides in-business leadership on capital, liquidity and collateral efficiency across the Institutional Clients Group. The team exists to solve complex problems, concentrating on regulatory capital and liquidity optimization opportunities to support the business strategy of the Institutional Clients Group franchise. This broad mandate includes driving business strategy for capital management, advising senior management and clients on implications of regulatory change and strategic priorities, coordinating advocacy efforts, and leading and participating in cross-business and cross-functional working groups to deliver improved data, calculation and management processes related to capital, collateral and liquidity.
In this role you will be part of a fast-paced, team-oriented meritocracy where everyone has a voice and your ideas could have a powerful, immediate impact. The team's primary focus is developing and executing strategies geared toward optimizing capital efficiency across our ICG businesses. The team is actively involved in analytical and advocacy efforts related to regulatory capital rules. Key benefits include development of specialized capital knowledge, experience developing and executing complex analytical processes, exposure to senior leadership and multiple products across the ICG and working in a rewarding, creative, and dynamic environment.
Key responsibilities include:
• Leading the in-business capital interpretations and advocacy efforts
• Operating as the primary business capital subject matter expert for the ICG, leading and shaping interpretive guidance
• Coordinating and partnering with key capital interpretive support teams in Finance and Risk
• Leading the ICG’s capital advocacy efforts
• Coordinating capital advocacy within FRM, across the ICG businesses and with key internal Finance and Risk partners
• A strong knowledge of the ICG, it’s businesses and capital footprint
• A deep regulatory capital background and expertise
• Ability to coordinate processes and work as part of multiple teams across a firm
• Capable of developing and delivering a message to a range of audiences in various divisions and levels of seniority
• Proven analytical skills for developing data analysis and quantitative strategies
• An ability to manage personal workload and agenda independently but in alignment with the priorities of the business unit
• Bachelor's degree and significant qualifications in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Computer Science, Math, Financial Engineering, Physics or related field
• 7+ years Relevant experience in the Financial Services industry or strategy consulting
• An open mind for critical and creative thinking
• Self-motivated, with a strong desire to learn and work independently
• Ability to work under pressure in a highly professional Front Office environment
• Superior attention to detail and level of accuracy
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and presentational skills
• Knowledge of asset classes or regulatory familiarity is a plus
• Familiarity with large scale data and querying ability is preferred
|Location:||United States New York New York|
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.