JOB BACKGROUND / BUSINESS CONTEXT
Implementation is in charge of the set-up, delivery and training of commercial cards solutions to TTS customers. Implementations coordinates different points and areas required to complete the on boarding process of the customer to the commercial cards programs, makes follow up to each activity and review it is performed adequately in order to provide a good experience to the client regarding this process.
· Manage end-to-end implementation process for the CCA migration project (6 months).
· Make follow up to the different activities, own and external to guarantee they are executed timely and correctly.
· Review initial set up is correctly before deliver tools to customers
· Communicate constantly and accurately to the customer the project status and the finalization of each milestone within the project
· Keep CRM updated, regarding status and documentation.
· Capable educator, able to lead specialized training and workshops with internal and external professionals
· Act as the point of contact to the customer during the different phases of the project. Identify and escalate any issue that may come up during the process
· Follow defined process for each product group.
· Be updated in the product changes and improvements, and document them if required.
Banking and Financial Services
PLEASE! No enquiries from Recruitment Agencies or Headhunters.
Only direct applications will be considered.