SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyThey are international oriented and work with a high and clear vision. They work together to ensure the quality of life regards to our health.
Role DescriptionIn this role you will be part of the Lab team at our client.
Responsibilities- SME during projects, regulatory, mdd and notified body audits/inspections.
- Define and improve test method validations including protocols and reports
- Writing and developing IQ/OQ/PQ/ protocols and reports for new and existing laboratory equipment
- Acts as a Test method, laboratory equipment validation and other validation approver.
- Implementation of corrective and preventive action and quality data trending for capa review board evaluation.
- Test database maintenance (Labware LIMS program activities & SME)
- Replaces Quality Teamleader Inspection & Testing in absence.
Requirements- Validation experience (must) or LIMS system experience/knowledge
- Master / Bachelor degree in Engineering or Science
- Fluency in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Valentijn de Krom.