Quality control officer
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food and Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Zeeland Netherlands.
The CompanyThey are active in the area of clinical trials manufacturing and cell therapy products for the European market. They are a young company with motivated professionals that operates as a Contract Manufacturing Organization.
Role DescriptionYou will be performing QC procedures like writing and reporting. It is important that you are accurate and precise in this performances and that you have the willingness to work flexible hours when this is necessary.
- Make documentation compliant to cGMP
- Testing, handling and release incoming materials
Responsibilities• het zelfstandig uitvoeren van projecten;
• het verrichten van validatiewerkzaamheden;
• het onderhoud van apparatuur;
• het meewerken aan problem solving;
• de naleving van het kwaliteits- en milieusysteem;
• de veiligheid betreffende de werkzaamheden;
• het opleiden van niet gekwalificeerde medewerkers;
• de algemene werkwijze van het laboratorium.
Requirements- BSc. in life science related field
- 0-2 experience in an industrial QC laboratory
- Experience with international GMP/GLP regulations
- Knowledge of LC-MS
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Valentijn de Krom.