QA Specialist / Noord-Holland / 8 months position
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyFor an innovative and international biopharmaceutical company we are looking for and experienced QA specialist with a fascination for curing cancer through immunotherapies. The goal of this company ideally is to eliminate the burden of chronic care, in addition to providing a long-term response. This company aims to kill tumors by empowering the immune system of the patient with ability to recognize and kill them. In this process they make use of two different kinds of cell therapies to achieve this goal.
Role DescriptionRecently we set up a new QA operations team to focus on finding a cure. By putting together a team of different professionals with different skills we are bundling our strength to. As a QA specialist you will help to coach and assist the quality team. Because of the diversity it is very important to work cross functionally. You will assist with different kind of tasks according to the GMP regulations.
ResponsibilitiesAs a part of the QA operations team you will be responsible for:
- Continually improving the project according to the lean method
- The quality and performance of the deviations, CAPAs, batch reviews and complaint management
- Ensuring a fluent process and the result of the packaging, shipping and disposition process
- Assisting with the implementation and maintenance of the GMP training system
- Contact management with cooperating companies though Europe
- A BSc in biological sciences
- Experience within the pharmaceutical or biotechnological industry (at least 3 years)
- Experience with change control (at least 1 year)
- Knowledge of current GMP regulations
- Experience with the Lean way of working
- Experience in performing batch reviews, CAPA's and deviations
- A team spirit and a creative way of thinking
Other informationYou will be working in a welcoming team and a welcoming company. In addition to financially we will invest in you in a personal way by giving you the possibility to develop yourself and express your ideas.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Ria Bos.