Interoperability Service Engineer
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Healthcare organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company aims to improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025. To accomplish this goal, the company is revolutionizing the way we look at healthcare systems by delivering innovation across the continuum of care.
Role DescriptionInteroperability service engineer will be working in the Interoperability Competence Center (IOCC) that is driving the interoperability for the company. He/she will assist the product development groups in creating interoperable products; i.e. products that can interact with other systems in the hospital environment. During development of the product the IOCC service engineer will support the development groups in verifying the interoperability and help to increase interoperability quality by creating awareness and giving technical support. Before release to the field the interoperability service engineer will ensure that the interoperability requirements are formally verified and validated and that the interoperability release documentation is in place and published. The verification and validation activities can either be performed by the development groups or by the IOCC in the interoperability test lab.
Responsibilities• Report progress to the development groups (status, found defects, …)
• Explore new opportunities to assist the development groups in creating interoperable products and solutions
• Pro-actively support development groups in defining and reviewing product requirements on interoperability aspects.
• Create interoperability test specifications for the products under test
• Perform verification and validation activities (set-up test environment and test execution)
• Support the development groups in solving interoperability issues (found defects, field calls)
• Create the interoperability release documentation (DICOM conformance statements and IHE integration statements, approval letter
Requirements• Technical Bachelor or Technical Master degree
• Test Management skills and experience (min 5 years)
• Experience in the healthcare domain, knowledge on interoperability standards (DICOM, IHE and HL7) is highly recommended
• Team player and inspiring towards the team members
• Outgoing mentality; actively maintaining and extending his/her network on interoperability
• Takes the outside-in perspective and able to think from an end user and stakeholder point of view
• Strong drive, enthusiastic and creative
• Knowledge of software engineering is an advantage
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact MSP IT.