Assistant Finance Manager, HSBC Life Insurance Zhejiang Branch (Preparatory)
(No. of Vacancy: 1; Location: Hangzhou)
We see a future with so much to offer. Do you?
Around the world, growth is bringing new prosperity; businesses are pioneering new trade routes; and new centres of wealth and influence are emerging. At
HSBC, we’re inspired by the ways the world is changing for our business and for our customers. That’s why we’re looking to connect with the best and the
brightest people from across the globe. With so much to offer, we’re ideally placed to help you realise your ambitions.
HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited
Headquartered in Shanghai, HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited was established in August 2009. It is a 50-50 joint venture between HSBC Insurance (Asia)
Limited and The National Trust Ltd. With a registered capital of RMB1025 million, the Company serves affluent and high-net-worth customers in Shanghai
and Beijing through HSBC and Hang Seng bank's distribution channels. The Company offers comprehensive insurance services covering protection,
retirement, children’s education, legacy planning and wealth growth to individuals and families.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Assistant Finance Manager, HSBC Life Insurance Zhejiang Branch (Preparatory).
In this role, you will:
- Monitor and control accounting, financial and cash management functions of the Branch independently.
- Implement and monitor financial control policies and procedure in Branch in accordance with guideline issued by Head Office.
- Represent the key liaison person from Finance in establishing and enhancing relationship with regulating bodies in Hangzhou.
- Act as business adviser to other departments, to resolve issues and optimize procedures.
- Ensure compliance with the regulations and no material internal and external audit issue.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ insurance financial experience and familiar with China GAAP, Taxation regulation, and Insurance practice rule.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and effective problem solver.
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken) with good communication skills.
- Computer literacy: Microsoft word, excel, etc.
- Strong team leadership and people skills.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the
Company relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited