Inside Sales Distributor Manager
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThey produce veterinarian medication, disinfectants and nutrition and operate globally.
Role DescriptionYou are constantly focusing on relationships with the companies' distributors globally. You make sure to contact distributors with the right frequency to consult and guide them through their orders.
Responsibilities- Maintaining relations with clients and new distributors;
- Analyzing markets and developments on your market;
- Reach out to potential distributors/partners;
- Advise and support clients and partners;
- Demonstrating Pharma-economics to the client and be able to discuss and answer on an professional level;
- Selling the product by creating brand awareness and use multiple channels in order to communicate.
Requirements- Minimum a Bachelor of Sciences (Animal Health or similar is considered a plus);
- 5 Years of experience, preferably in an international environment;
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Extra language is considered a big plus.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Frank Geerlofs.