American Express is looking for brilliant engineers with expert knowledge in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) to build world class content management solutions used by thousands of internal and external American Express customers.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Strong understanding of how the web works.
- Proficient in building applications and custom workflows using AEM technologies(Java/Sling/JCR).
- Constantly challenge the status quo to improve application performance for content authors and content consumers.
- Experienced employing both REST and GraphQL to build APIs.
- Be receptive to the rapidly evolving web standards while providing creative solutions.
- Passionate about code quality standards and testing best practices.
- Know what it takes to troubleshoot AEM apps.
- Solid understanding of the Maven/Gradle build systems.
- Experienced in building responsive and AMP pages.
- Experience shipping code utilizing continuous integration/deployment.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as th company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions. Why American Express? There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards. We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision. Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people. The powerful backing of American Express. Don’t make a difference without it. Don’t live life without it.