Job Description - Account Executive - Broking Services (0000CQDV)
Account Executive - Broking Services : 0000CQDV
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Within Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Broking Services provides full investment services in stocks, bonds, currencies, precious metals, commodities and derivatives to retail, corporate customers and financial intermediaries. As a leading full service broker dealer in Hong Kong, our investment services include advisory, execution, risk and portfolio management, custodianship, and margin financing.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Account Executive.
- To provide customers with effective and efficient services in the trading of financial products provided by the Company.
- To develop new client network through referrals from the HSBC Group and other sources
- To monitor the financial positions of customers accounts with regard to credit risk and Know Your Client requirements.
- To understand customers’ investment returns and risk tolerances level, recommend investment opportunities and implement clients’ investment strategies accordingly.
- To answer clients’ inquiries about our services, product details and account opening procedures.
- To develop and enhance client relationships through visits and proactive follow up on issues raised by clients.
- To stay abreast of market trends and news and provide market information to clients.
- To follow up transactions with clients.
- To develop and maintain good relationship between customers and the HSBC Group.
- University graduate
- Solid working experience in related job field
- Obtain Type 1, 2, 3 License of Securities Futures Commission
- Able to take up irregular working hour duty assignment
- Adhere to, and be able to demonstrate adherence to, internal controls
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Hong Kong Island-Central
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 15-Mar-2019, 17:23:18
: 29-Mar-2019, 23:59:00