Supply Planning Coördinator
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Food and FMCG organisation, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
The CompanyOur client is a well-known multinational with only A-label products. The client is looking for an Supply Planning Coordinator who can strengthen the team. It is expected that you are up and running quickly and are of added value to the department. On one hand you will replace a leaving team member.
If you would like to have more information you can contact me at +31206589800 or sent a e-mail at email@example.com
Role DescriptionYou will be a driving force for the continuous process improvements. Besides this you will support the current planning team.
Responsibilities- Construction of a stock plan for equipment and parts based on customer requirements
- Follow up daily service results and proactive actions to keyplayers to avoid problems
- Builds a 12 weeks revision purchase plan with optimal cost structure
- Follow up on daily orders
- Proactive communication with our external and internal partners regarding stock levels, availability of material
- Participates in the monthly Sales & Operations (S & OP) meeting with clear communication about risks and opportunities within the coming months
- Communicates in a transparent way to the operational teams the current stock status and the priorities to be followed
- Is the driving force for continuous process improvements
Requirements- Bachelor degree
- 1 year experience within supply Chain inventory management
- Knowledge of SAP and Excel
- You speak Dutch and English
- Strong in communication and you are a teamplayer
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Thijs Claassen.