Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
We are looking for a HR Officer to join our team in Amsterdam, you will be part of a HR team covering our stations in the Netherlands. Together you will support managers and staff in the commercial and operational departments.
As the HR Officer you will work as a true business partner working with the full spectrum of HR functions focusing on reviewing and administrating candidates for recruitment, HR policies and implementation, performance management, learning and development as well as being involved in exciting HR projects. You will support both managers and staff as well as being responsible to submit requested data to our regional head office and internationally.
- Provide a range of HR services to all departments: Commercial, Cargo, Ground Services and Finance and coordinate all employee issues
- Coach, guide and support line managers on all HR related matters
- Work closely with all departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Consult and advise line managers on employment legislation.
- Listen to grievances and implement disciplinary procedures
- Develop HR planning strategies with line managers which consider immediate and long term staff requirements in term of numbers and skill levels, as well as development needs
- Responsible for supporting recruitment and selection processes. Lead on boarding, performance management, progression and separation in compliance with local laws and QR policies
- Supervise and oversee all matters related to the administration of employment records and related documents (including terms of employment, contract renewals, probation report, end of employment reports, termination checklists, employee records and files) and ensure compliance to local labour requirements and QR standards and policies
- Provide general HR administrative support for line managers and employees
- Prepare HR documentation required for Head office HR department
- Coordinate effective administration of annual and sick leave records
- Ensure timely submission of routine reports
- Liaise with Finance department in payroll preparation
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- A Bachelors Degree/ Degree in Management
- HR Generalist experience, ideally in a business partner role
- Job-related experience required within the HR industry with proven experience of dealing with disciplinary/performance issues
- Strong knowledge of Local Labour laws and industry practices
- Knowledge of HR Systems eg. Oracle
- MS Office Skills - Word, Power-point, Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural, multinational environment to all levels in the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to build relationships and work well across functions and across all levels within the organization
- Proactive approach
- Resilience to deal with setbacks
- Ability to multi-task and deal with conflicting deadlines
- English language speaker essential (both verbal and written)
You must have the right to live and work in the Netherlands
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV