Data Management Developer
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Biotechnology organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people’s lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, the organisation has grown to be one of the world’s leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
Role DescriptionThe company is seeking a Data Management Developer Information Systems (IS) at its offices in Breda, Netherlands. The team is responsible for managing and implementing regional data management, data ingestion and integration, analytics & reporting capabilities. They'll collaborate with regional and affiliate business teams to maximize synergies and enables data and analytics capabilities.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be responsible for implementing, reporting and delivering analytical solutions across the portfolio of the business and technology platforms.
RequirementsMaster's degree and 2 years of Information Systems experience OR Bachelor's degree and 3 years of Information Systems experience OR Associate's degree and years of Information Systems experience OR High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Information Systems experience.
- ETL tools: Experience in creating/modifying workflows in ETL tools – preferably cloud based like – Informatica PowerCenter/Cloud, Snaplogic, Databricks and/or MuleSoft;
- Redshift/Spectrum or equivalent cloud based database, knowledge of ODBC;
- S3 or equivalent storage system;
- AWS stack (or similar cloud based platforms);
- Veeva/SFDC integrations with knowledge of SOQL/SOSL.
Required Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- 5+ Yrs of total experience with 3+ Yrs of relevant development and design experience;
- Strong ‘Technical Developer’ skills;
- Must have experience in doing requirement analysis, design of cloud based ETLs;
- Experience in handling large data sets and generating meaningful insights from the data (Sales, Multi-channel, Patient data etc.);
- Experience in analyzing large data sets from Veeva and/or SFDC Marketing cloud and/or IQVIA (IMS Health).
Other informationNice to haves:
- ‘Business Analyst’ skills;
- Experience in Pharma Sales Operations, Sales Force Effectiveness, Sales and Marketing Effectiveness;
- Experience with Multi-channel subject areas like Cycle Plans, Targeting, Segmentation, Marketing Automation;
- Must be a good communicator and analytical skills;
- An energetic and self-motivated approach to solving problems and driving solutions.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Michelle Tang.