SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Healthcare organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThe position will be inside the New Project Introduction that is part of Operation group for Mother and Child care business
One single domain project, severe changes. Involving multiple businesses. Has wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. (2 year project)
Role Description• Leads large industrial projects which lead to innovations in a single domain process.
• To lead and direct his team(s) in order to achieve project objectives, meeting time and budget requirements, and to direct all project resources in order to realize the desired goals for the project(s).
• To determine project risks and to define corrective action(s).
• Manages activities of several NPI teams.
• Formulates the midterm policy for his NPI discipline and processes, resulting into a strategic plan. - Exercises supervision in terms of costs, methods, and staffing; has budget responsibility.
• Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
• Typically manages subordinate NPI Team Leaders.
• Prepares product introduction operations and investment plans.
• Supervises, selects, develops, coaches and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient new product introduction.
• Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
• Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas and/or customers.
Responsibilities• Formulates the project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management or the PEM/Program Manager; specifies the manning of the project, resources required, anticipated costs, KPIs risk assessment and quality standards to be used.
• Controls the project budget and project progress, evaluates all project initiatives as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, takes corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting.
• Leads the project, within the project budget and program strategy, in terms of quality, money, time, information and organization, monitoring progress and managing external resources.
• Directs employees and gives them operational guidance, both technically and organizationally.
• Manages own project team with accent on realization of one main process, including setting strategic direction.
Requirements• University study;
• Competences – minimum 7 years of experiences in Operation.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Euredice Bouthisma.