NPI Technology Specialist
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Healthcare organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThe position is part of the Advance Manufacturing in NPI group in the Mother and Child Care category part of Health & Wellness Business group. (7 months project)
Role DescriptionThis is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong industrial technology and process background to join the global Mother and Child care group. The successful candidate will be an established industrial technology professional with a background in the FMCG, White Goods, Automotive or Medical Device manufacturing area and clear record on leading industrialization introduction tooling and process development in manufacturing areas for Medical and non Medical products.
Responsibilities• Overall responsibility for leading and co-develop with NPI Engineering content for M&CC projects, acting as cross projects industrial technology expert and point of contact for all relevant tooling and process technology content including advanced development and part of industrial technology strategy.
• Overall responsibility for leading content for large continues improvement Projects, supporting the industrialization plan for the NPI group.
• Responsible for Manufacturing technology with proved experiences in industrial introduction in automations, tooling [Injection (Blow) Moulding; extrusion (Blow) Moulding, Compression Moulding and printing techniques] development. With a focus on new Plastic moulding techniques (2K; 3K and multilayer) and new materials.
• Responsible to define and maintain: “tool-release” and “tool-lifetime” procedure E2E.
• Acting as the Process and Tooling Engineering interface to Innovation Design teams, conducting thorough DFA/DFM studies, assisting with development team design reviews to ensure robust designs for manufacturing extending also in.
• RFQ assessment.
• FAT/SAT consultancy (including risk based assessment).
• Tooling concept assessment (including risk based assessment).
• Tool lifetime and refurbishment assessment (including risk based assessment).
• Project-book requirements.
• Source/specify new equipment (Moulds, ancillaries etc.), conducting with overall team robust supplier selection for all new Tooling projects yet as gatekeeper for final tooling technology
• CAPEX development and tracking for responsible Tooling projects.
• Track and report project timing, prepare project summaries and present to stakeholders.
• Provide technical input within PFMEA reviews and linking with clear inputs back to DFMEA influencing the final product design.
• To conduct Tooling Project verifications and validations on a global supplier base, overseeing all tool trials to ensure they are conducted in-line processes, producing the necessary documentation for review and ultimately production readiness sign-off.
• Drive Tooling Engineering leadership, discipline, control and communication.
• Drive best awareness/implementation of advances on Technology development in tooling / Moulding to ensure Functional Excellence is maintained.
Requirements• Strong Process and Tooling background with clear evidence of experience in liquid injection Moulding
• Strong DFM, Mold flow analysis, CAD skills and capable to dialogue and influence the design
• Hands-on experience with Injection Mould tool trials, analysis of samples and capability study analysis.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent report writing.
• High Attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively present and communicate information to management, peers, suppliers and customers.
• Experience in a dynamic, fast growing environment using pragmatic problem solving skills
• Results orientated, self-motivated, drive and initiative and ‘Can do’ attitude.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Euredice Bouthisma.