SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThis client is an international pharmaceutical organization, specialized in the packaging and distribution of medicines with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward their mission: to serve patients.
Role DescriptionYou will:
- Manage cross functional projects and drive to successful completion;
- Manage of and/or participating in projects for the Customer Service group;
- Manage Order-to-Cash SAP enhancement projects;
- Manage and carry accountability for key project deliverables;
- Investigate, develop and propose solutions improving order-to-cash processes;
- Develop and present business cases to executive audiences;
- Ensure business requirements align with project scope and deliverables;
- Defining the scope, procedures and working agreements, preconditions, starting points and deliverables;
- Manage portfolio and prioritization of project, Track and drive project progress, inform stakeholders and escalate as appropriate;
- Maintain and manage project resource planning, coordinate gate reviews, ensure project scope, budget, deliverables and dead-lines are met;
- Change Control ownership;
- Act as work stream lead for Europe Supply Chain on Company Wide projects.
ResponsibilitiesSuccessfully engage in knowledge transfer from previous PM, where applicable:
- Manage and execute established project plan;
- Ensure project is performed with a certain methodology ( Prince/Agile/Scrum etc);
- Represent Europe Supply Chain work stream in governance forums associated to project;
- Oversee and coordinate all activities with Supply Chain involvement (INT/OQ test; Cut-over etc.);
- Act as liaison among all Supply Chain Stakeholders and other functions or work streams;
- Act as liaison between business & IT and ensure correct translation of business requirement towards IT;
- Guide the individual project members and ensure they perform the assigned project action on time;
- Assist the project team to excel as a team;
- Take care of risk management, change management and stakeholder management for each project;
- Coordination of project progress reporting, gate reviews and Steering Committee meetings and decision making;
- Resource planning and approval, project budget estimation and maintenance;
- Ensure project to stay within budget and time-line;
- Project documentation and archiving;
- Implementation of EDI messages with third parties and e-ordering and e-invoicing.
Requirements- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related to Supply Chain or Logistics;
- Proven track record in Project Management (PM certification preferable);
- Solid understanding of ERP systems (SAP) and supply chain concepts;
- Minimum 3 year experience leading complex Supply Chain projects related to ERP system (SAP) changes;
- Deep understanding of E2E supply chain and Order-to-Cash business processes;
- Experience in working in an international environment, ability to liaise/communicate effectively with cross-functional teams;
- Ability to navigate in a matrix organization with strong internal and external network relations;
- Fluency in English, in both oral and written communication.
Other informationPreferred requirements:
- Basic GMP knowledge;
- PMI/Project Management certification;
- Supply Chain & Order-to-Cash understanding in Pharmaceutical industry;
- SAP R/3 (OTC) certified;
- EDI/idoc knowledge, e-ordering& e-invoicing implementations;
- Knowledge of Operational Excellence tools, six sigma;
- Solid experience in project management across departments and geographies;
- Experienced in Portfolio Management;
- Works under minimal direction.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Michelle Tang.