IBM BPM Lead Developer-19010122
Description About CitiCiti, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities. Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all. Citi’s Institutional Clients Group(ICG) is comprised of diverse, talented professionals globally located in more than 100 countries and territories, collectively representing an unparalleled international network of financial skills and capabilities serving targeted clients. Our clients are top corporations, financial institutions and governments in countries around the world and our mission is to help them achieve their goals. We do so by providing strategic, financing and operational insights and executing tailored product/service solutions, both across our borders and domestically. The ICG responds to clients' changing needs through its long-established relationship coverage approach that provides client solutions utilizing all of Citi's relevant capabilities, including the broadest possible access to financial markets globally. No other institution can match our combination of global insights, client relationship management services, geographic reach and local and cross-border product expertise. The ICG technology is organized into Markets and Securities Services(MSST), Treasury and Trade Solutions(TTS) , Citi Private Bank(CPB) and Information Services Group(ISG). Trade Transaction Services (TTS) Trade Technology organization supports the Global Trade Services, Trade Finance and Supply Chain management segment of the TTS Treasury and Trade business. CITI, with the largest trade services network in the world offers a broad range of solutions that meet our global trade customer’s needs. From risk mitigation to financing, settlement to information, CITI’s trade experts and four, regional processing centers offer around –the-clock operations support and deliver world-class solutions to suppliers, buyers and Financial Institutions. International trade is the cross-border movement of goods and services that develop from a business transaction between a buyer in one country and a seller in another country. Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) is an integral part of Citi's Institutional Clients group, serving public sector clients, corporates and financial institutions in over 120 countries. TTS' innovative solutions help clients streamline and automate processes, mitigate risk and expand their reach. Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) Account Services Technology covers and owns the set of processes that result in the opening and maintenance of accounts. We are seeking a Senior IBM BPM developer specializing in Business Process development with IBM BPM 8.5.6 and above. Potential Candidates MUST have experience with and are enthusiastic about designing and implementing enterprise solutions using Process designer and Integration Developer. The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to: assist in the implementation and governance of enterprise wide process transformation for a global solution, designing, developing, debugging, testing and deploying applications using IBM BPM, collaborating with process designers, process owners and SMEs to gain a clear understanding of the business process. All processes will be deployed to Linux environments; therefore a working understanding of Linux is required. ALL potential candidates MUST be able to work in a dynamic team environment which includes developers working with different technologies (such as Java and Unix) across multiple regions, and be able to integrate their application components with other team members. Job Responsibilities
- Provide expert level technical expertise in process design and modeling of complex business processes, and integrating with external interfaces in a complex enterprise environment.
- Drive complex development, design, implementation, architecture design specification, and maintenance activities.
- Implement and maintain application software while following best practice application security throughout
- Review, challenge and approve technical solutions proposed by team members.
- Recommend and lead development options, including design, build and test.
- Conduct testing, including functionality, technical limitations, and security.
- Responsible for leading the delivery teams distributed globally from end-to-end delivery standpoint.
- Perform Root cause analysis and resolve technical problems discovered by development/testing teams in a timely manner.
- Prepare/review technical specifications and develop coding logic in compliance with secure coding standards.
- Lead discussions with the business and with business analyst and work in conjunction with more senior developers.
- Work within established procedures and tools to develop, test, and validate security features and code review.
Qualifications Technical Skills:
- 5+ years of experience modeling processes using IBM BPM Process Designer, Integration, Implementing UCAs, Ajax, Generic System Services.
- 6-8 years of strong experience of core Java/J2EE/XML development and with SOA (REST and/or SOAP) implementation.
- Strong experience in all SDLC methodologies including Test Driven Development, Agile & waterfall.
- Strong experience working with Process Designer, BPDs and Coach Framework as a Front End technology.
- Must have experience with Process Modules, SCA modules and various bindings, Mediation modules, libraries, message handing, error handling, Human Tasks, BO, SDO, Business Rules
- MAVEN / GIT / uDeploy/ Team City
- Experience with real time processing, relational database systems and data.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications skills and able to work independently and with a team.
- Familiarity with Agile and Blue Works Live will be helpful
EEO Statement: Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Pay Transparency: Citi won’t discriminate against anyone for discussing pay, but those with access to pay data in their work can’t disclose it unless responding to complaints/investigations or legal requirements.