Job Description - Lead UX Designer - Retail Banking and Wealth Management (0000CXYJ)
Lead UX Designer - Retail Banking and Wealth Management : 0000CXYJ
Some careers shine brighter than othersIf you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels. We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Lead UX Designer. Principal responsibilities
- Enhance HSBC's overall customer experience to create positive impact on people's perception of the brand
- Be the gate keeper in ensuring the User Experience is intuitive and consistent across journeys
- Ensure design principles and aligned User Experience are clearly translated and articulated in the artifacts
- Be the voice of the customer to build a customer experience driven culture
- Work with stakeholders and customers to ensure the outcome of the project answers both customer and business needs
- Devise and prioritize functions and features for the product
- Provide leadership and direction for User Experience Designers on the project for a sustainable user centric culture
- Assist the Customer Experience Lead, User Interface Lead, product management in creating and maintaining best in class experience for customers
- Be the bridge between functional teams, increase communication to minimize gaps between User Experience flows
- Establish and maintain User Experience guidelines, principles and best practices to ensure consistency and minimize unnecessary, repetitive work
- Mentor and grow User Experience designers to lessen reliance on external vendors
- Regular review to identify key risks, issues and interdependencies. Determine and apply appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Ensure an equal and balanced focus is maintained on operating and regulatory risks and ensure the Virtual Management Team positively identifies and mitigates these in a manner that protects the Brand.
- Ensure regular and positive engagement with key support functions such as Risk, Compliance and Human Resources to ensure alignment of policies and plans necessary to deliver a demanding transformation benefit target.
- Implementation of Global Standards, Financial Crime Compliance and Risk considerations in an aligned manner within the context of the Retail Banking and Wealth Management strategy through operational practice and planned activity
- Extensive years of experience in User Experience and Digital Design
- Manage resources to achieve business targets or objectives
- Analyse problems and propose solutions beyond initial objectives or requirements
- Challenge requirements and thinking
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above. HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
: Asia Pacific-Hong Kong-Kowloon-Kowloon City
: Day JobType of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 24-Apr-2019, 18:01:54
: 24-May-2019, 23:59:00