Lead DevOps, CI/CD Engineer
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Netherlands.
The CompanyOur client is a professional organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. Philips simplifies healthcare by focusing on patients and (health) care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
Role DescriptionYou will be joining a tight-knit technology team, who are passionate about their job and enjoy playing an integral role within Philips HSDP. The team is responsible for a CI/CD pipeline that builds and tests 5 MLOC platform code largely based on Windows that more than 100 developers contribute to on daily basis. The output is continuously being integrated by many teams within Philips. A key challenge is to improve the pipeline while keeping the shop open. You will strive to improve quality, reduce throughput time, and remove inefficiencies. You will drive the architectural improvements to move parts of the pipeline to the cloud, to modularize the pipeline and exploit container technologies.
Responsibilities• Responsible for leading, development, maintenance and operation of the CI/CD pipeline
• Enables timely sprint and on-demand platform and maintenance releases
• Continuously updates knowledge on cloud and DevOps products and how to use them
• Works with development teams to identify bottlenecks and proposes opportunities to improve
• Works agile within the SAFe framework
• 10 or more years of DevOps and management experience
• Technical lead
• Fluent in English
• Drive for quality
• Hands-on mentality
• Curious with desire to stay up to date
• Likes to collaborate and support others
RequirementsRequired technical expertise
• Solid experience with CI/CD (approach, vision and tools)
• Object Oriented Programming experience
• Scripting experience
Nice to have
• Experience with TFS, Jenkins, C#, Powershell, git, Subversion, Docker
• Experience with state-of-the-art DevOps tools
• Experience with Windows servers and deployment
• Experience with containers
• Experience with cloud deployment tools
• Experience with Agile Development processes
• Experience with SCM (branch strategies, merging)
Other informationWhat do we offer you? Work on a CI/CD pipeline that is recognized as being excellent, agile environment with a focus on quality which encourages continuous improvement, fun working environment within a great team of ten people, inspirational office located in High Tech Campus Eindhoven and opportunities to learn and explore
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Mellissa Pan.