Supply Planner | Noord-Holland | Pharma |
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyA global organisation that only wants the most talented people to help them become the best in their market.
Role DescriptionThe Supply planner plays a critical role in terms of orchestrating supply capabilities to deliver independent requirements forecasted by the demand planning team.
Responsibilities- Focus on customer service and maintain the order fulfilment within stipulated limits
- Factor supply chain variability and maintain appropriate safety stock levels in a multi-tier network scenario
- Generate feasible supply plans across the network reducing overall supply chain costs (production, procurement, transportation, distribution)
- Initiates and performs various “what-if” scenarios in long and mid-term horizons and arrive at business impact/sensitivity analysis
Requirements- Bachelor or Master Supply Chain or similar
- 3+ years of experience in, or a strong affinity with, Supply Planning
- Ability to lead the S&OP planning process at repack locations
- Strong communication skills (written, oral, presentational) at operational level
Heb je interesse en wil je meer weten over deze functie, reageer dan door op solliciteer te klikken en contact op te nemen met Jeroen Zanting