Sr. Technical Integrator / Pharma / 6 month project / nearby Leiden
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology organisation, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyOur client is committed to developing first-in-class or best-in-class vaccines for some of the world’s most life-threatening infectious diseases. They have built a dedicated, world-class, multi-functional team across a variety of disciplines to develop a promising vaccines pipeline. In Leiden, they have a workforce of 700 scientists and support staff, 45% of their employees has a nationality other than Dutch with over 20 nationalities represented. They partner with many of the world’s leading experts, academic and clinical institutions and other pharmaceutical companies for the development of vaccines against, for example, Ebola and HIV.
Entrepreneurial people are working in a dynamic culture in which innovation and a 'can do' state of mind are the central points. In order to strengthen their team they are continuously looking for enthusiastic, talented people who have the ambition to develop themselves. They are looking for an Technical Integrator.
Role DescriptionThe Drug Product Development (DPD) department consists of the Formulation Development (FD) and the Fill/Finish Process (FFP) teams. The DPD department develops the bulk drug substance and drug product formulations, the aseptic compounding and fill/finish processes, and oversees DP manufacturing at fill/finish sites within and outside Janssen. The department is embedded in the broader Vaccine Process & Analytical Development (VPAD) organization and collaborates for instance with the clinical (supply) teams to define the storage and distribution network, and to generate in-use stability data.
You lead the DPD project team and represent the team in the CMC project team. You coordinate the departmental deliverables for 2-3 CMC projects in alignment with DPD line management as well as with other functional areas, like Analytical Development, Drug Substance Development, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance and Clinical Supply Chain.
ResponsibilitiesYour responsibilities as Technical Integrator:
- Represent the DPD department on the CMC project team, acting as a single point of contact for the CMC team leader
- Lead a functional sub-team containing DPD representatives and Subject Matter Experts (SME) and is responsible for the planning and execution of DPD project deliverables
- Develop the project strategy in consultation with the DPD department and CMC team in line with project targets, while ensuring alignment across the organization
- Drive partnership and collaboration between the functions and ensure that the customer (internal & external) requirements are well understood by their teams and are used as main drivers for development
- Responsible for budget preparation and alignment within DPD
- Responsible for the generation of appropriate risk management scenarios
- Responsible for ensuring that adequate technical review of regulatory submissions has taken place by the appropriate SME and ensures consistency in content across submissions.
RequirementsTo be successful in the job you need...
- PhD or MSc in relevant discipline, like pharmaceutical sciences, pharmacy, (bio)chemistry, other life sciences, or engineering.
- 5 years of pharmaceutical industry experience, preferably in a biopharmaceutical drug development environment
- Proven technical expertise in at least one of the functional areas (Drug Substance, Drug Product, or Analytics), broad knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and knowledge of functions involved in drug development/commercialization processes
- GMP and regulatory process experience is required.
Other informationThis is a six month project for a maternity leave cover. You must be available for the 1st interview on the 8th or 10th of May.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Diana Prieto Reyes.