QA Manager / Permanent / Pharma / Brussels
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest Belgium.
The CompanyOur client is a leading company in the production and discovery of small molecules which are used for the development of innovate medicines for the treatment of rare diseases.
Role DescriptionIn this role you will be responsible for all QA activities in the company and report to the global Quality Director.
Responsibilities- Leading and participate in quality assurance issues;
- Be responsible and participate in GMP compliance audits;
- Collaborate with other departments (R&D, QC) to improve compliance with quality systems, internal SOPs and regulatory requirements and to resolve deviations & CAPA’s. And departements RA, clinical and non-clinical to ensure the appropriate document/data integrity for regulatory submission and preparation;
- Lead or support Document Control related processes;
- Support and conduct training for employees, as necessary.
- Be responsible for preparing trend reports related to in-process monitoring, deviation reports, investigation reports;
- Be the QA representative on project teams and for other departments;
- Evaluate compliance of completed Manufacturing records.
Requirements- Scientific Master degree in the Life Science, approx.10 years of relevant experience
- Proven knowledge of GMP within the pharmaceutical environment
- Experience with regulatory inspections
- People management experience
- Negotiation and excellent communication skills
- Excellent English and French knowledge (oral and written)
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Seppe Verhoeven.