Front-end developer Angular-React
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Healthcare organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company is the source of many advanced developments in Healthcare, Lifestyle and Technology. Building on 100 years of experience in industrial research and our world-leading patent position, we're dedicated to bringing meaningful innovations that improve people's lives. We provide technology options for innovations in the area of health and well-being, targeted at both developed and emerging markets. Positioned at the front-end of the innovation process, we work on everything from spotting trends and ideation to proof of concept and first-of-a-kind product development.
Role DescriptionParticipate in innovative Research projects where you will boost our innovations by enabling the implementation of application stacks on public cloud-based infrastructures. You will be asked to bring in your expertise in the AWS cloud technologies to support our teams in creating breakthrough innovations.
The chance to develop innovations that matter to people from the hospital to the home. You will design, implement and test the modules, together with maintaining the technologic road-map. If you enjoy working in an energetic atmosphere, with other professionals who share a passion for improving people’s lives, you belong with us.
Responsibilities• Responsible for the definition, design, implementation and integration systems in high quality, according to requirements and on time;
• Comply and align with software development professionalism standards within the team (processes and methodologies, quality of requirements, design, coding and testing);
• Carry out complicated development and prototyping tasks;
• Good understanding of the market needs and ability to translate them to implementation requirement while considering the overall solution;
• Promote domain knowledge, innovative thinking and customer understanding;
• Promote trust, openness and leverage external capabilities locally and globally;
Requirements• Bachelor/Master degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent;
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in (networked) product development as a Front End Developer;
• Proven track record in development methodologies like Agile/Scrum/V-Model;
• Experience in Angular and/or React is required;
• Experience in Java for back-ends technology in the cloud is an advantage.
Other informationThis role will appeal to you if you enjoy working in cross-functional teams; are curious, open and feel at home in an international environment; have an affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Mellissa Pan.