Full stack React/Java Developer
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Healthcare organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The CompanyOur client is a professional Information Technology organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. A global company dedicated to improving a range of software competencies that enable sustainably high rates of innovation and quality.
Role DescriptionIn this role, you have the opportunity to participate in innovative research projects where you will boost the innovations by enabling the implementation of application stacks on public cloud-based infrastructures. Your expertise in the field of React and Java Spring Boot will help to create breakthrough innovations.
Responsibilities• The design, implementation, integration and test of a (sub) system, component or module in high quality, according to requirements and on time;
• Compliance and alignment with software development professionalism standards within the team (processes and methodologies, quality of requirements, design, coding and testing);
• Carrying out complicated development and prototyping tasks;
• Understanding the market needs and translate these needs to implementation requirements while considering the overall solution;
• Promoting domain knowledge, innovative thinking and customer understanding;
• Promoting trust, openness and leverage external capabilities locally and globally;
Requirements• B.Sc. or Master in Computer Science or other equivalent technical discipline;
• 5+ years of experience in SW Development;
• Back-end: Java, Spring (Boot), Groovy, Keycloak and Junit;
• Test-automation with cypress.io;
• Deployment in AWS cloud with Docker and Terraform;
• Solid understanding and programming skills with databases;
• Provably able to quickly learn and apply new technical skills.
• Being able to adapt to dynamic and changing requirements and needs;
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential;
Other informationIn return, we offer you: The chance to develop innovations that matter to people from the hospital to the home. You will design, implement and test the modules, together with maintaining the technologic road map. If you enjoy working in an energetic atmosphere, with other professionals who share a passion for improving people’s lives, you belong with us.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Mellissa Pan.