Communication Specialist / Amsterdam / 24 hours / BSc / (Digital) Marketing
SIRE Life Sciences®
More jobs by this advertiser
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Medical Devices and Information Technology organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyOur client is a leading provider of health technology that focuses on improving people's health and achieving better healthcare outcomes throughout the health continuum, from healthy living and prevention to diagnostics, treatment and home care.
Our client, Philips, uses advanced technologies and in-depth insight into clinical applications and the needs of consumers to develop integrated solutions. The company is a market leader in diagnostic imaging, image-driven treatments, medical IT applications, patient monitoring, home care systems and consumer health applications.
They are looking for a Communication specialist . Are you the one?
Role DescriptionIn this position, you have the opportunity to play a vital role in energizing the Philips IGT business community In the next 2 years they want to transform their customer experience and accelerate their growth. They will run a set of initiatives referred as “One IGT Highway to the Customer” in three different regions across the world. You will be responsible to develop and implement a communication strategy to help them inform, engage and excite the IGT community and customers around these initiatives.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Communication Specialist you are responsible for:
• Designing and implementing an internal communication program for the "ONE HIGHWAY TO THE CUSTOMER" program overall as well as for each of the 3 regional sub programs
• Coordinating communications with Marcom colleagues in the Sales and Business organizations of IGT
• Acting as a Communication sparring partner for the program manager and business leaders of IGT
• Coordinating content development, approvals and release timing and delivery of material
• Working with leadership to share success and progress of the program with the IGT community as well as the broader Philips community
• Ensure we keep a consistent messaging but tailored to different stakeholders groups
RequirementsTo succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
• Previous working experience as communications specialist for min. 2-5 years,
• Self-starter and pro-active attitude
• Ability to oversee impact of program and need for communication to relevant stakeholders
• Ability to translate complex technical information into engaging and interesting content (looks more as a Marketing Communication role)
• Experience and knowledge in copywriting, proofreading and editing
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
• English and Dutch language
• Optional: Previous experience in working in Philips BMC structure and or M&A environment
• Optional: Master’s Degree in Marketing or Communications
Other informationYou will be working at Amsterdam with travel to Zaventem. It is a part-time job for 24 hours a week and 8 hours day. The job is temporary for 12-18 months. And as Communication Specialist you will be reporting to the program manager.
It is an amazing opportunity, don't hesitate. Apply!
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Diana Prieto Reyes.